That's Haleakala, the dormant volcano on Maui. I knew we were rising above the clouds on the way up and I knew it was at 10,000 feet, what I couldn't know was how awesome it was on top of the world. What brought this up? I finally scrapped it this morning and the chill ran through me again. Just stunning. And yes, a chill in both senses of the word. It was downright cold up that high. Remember, I live at sea level. The bridge over the intercoastal is the highest elevation for 50 miles. And why am I not sharing the layouts? My scanner is full of built up glue bits. Any suggestions for cleaning?
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Amazing Beauty
That's Haleakala, the dormant volcano on Maui. I knew we were rising above the clouds on the way up and I knew it was at 10,000 feet, what I couldn't know was how awesome it was on top of the world. What brought this up? I finally scrapped it this morning and the chill ran through me again. Just stunning. And yes, a chill in both senses of the word. It was downright cold up that high. Remember, I live at sea level. The bridge over the intercoastal is the highest elevation for 50 miles. And why am I not sharing the layouts? My scanner is full of built up glue bits. Any suggestions for cleaning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just use regular Windex or Cinch on a paper towel. You may have to use a finger nail to scrap some but it works.
Post a Comment