Monday, January 29, 2007

A little Daisy D, a little ink, a little album.























Feeling a little pressure to get scrapping again to get caught up, this little chipboard album sort of created itself. I pulled out the Daisy D Attic Heirloom paper collection, cut down some chipboard, grabbed a black ink pad, a square punch and my Thanksgiving photos. I cheated and used the journaling from the first entry of this blog and it fell together. Simple and easy.
But of course I have to rat myself out. The journaling was originally done on vellum and adhered with permanent Xyron. Big mistake, I hated it. It didn't flow with the rest of the album. When I tried to pull it up, the background paper started to come with it. ACK!! I dug in my stash and found an old bottle of Undo. I happily removed one side and realized I was out of Undo and the other side was still stuck. And, speaking of stuck, I am stuck at home in bed with bronchitis and diverticulitis, (when I fall apart, I fall apart!), so I pleaded with Frank who must love me dearly because he agreed to make an ACMoore run for more Undo right after his dental appointment. Sweet man. I think I'll keep him . . . forever.

No comments: