Thursday, January 18, 2007

Essentials
















Good timing! Two days before Ali Edward's "essentials" challenge, I found a business card file from a company apparently called REAL SIMPLE. I thought this is do-able and so "10 REAL SIMPLE Pleasures", was born. Because I was limited not only by height and width but also depth, I had no choice but to go back to essentials: card stock, my computer, some ink, stamp, corner rounder, a couple of rub-0ns and oh yes, three Rain Dots. Works for me.

3 comments:

Scrappersher said...

OMG that is gorgeous...love love love that idea....what a GREAT item you made!!!

Scrappersher said...

PS --- Love the way you inked the pictures and raised the "A" in the word photography!!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Have you seen those blank "band-aid" tins just waiting to be altered? When I saw your photos I thought that would be the perfect holder!

Michelle
mmskrmooney