Wednesday, October 17, 2007

day 3 of digital . . .

This is so much fun I can't stand it. Here is today's assignment ;


This layout required that we convert a photo to black and white and insert it under the premade background to peek through the window. I added the M accent from today's kit and learned how to match the journaling to the size of the lines in the journaling box. Hooray!!! But we all know I am not big on reading instructions, and so I used a photo that had already been played with, and as a result, the definition wasn't as strong. So I tried again with an untouched photo. Much better.

You might want to skip reading my blog for the next couple of weeks because I am going to be blathering mostly about this month long course. Lovin' it.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I will definitely be tuning in for the next month! You've already learned one thing I don't know, and another that I mostly know but still struggle with ALL the time! You are my hero!

Anonymous said...

Blather away...I love seeing all the cool tricks that can be done with digital. Cuz some day in the far far distant future I might surprise myself and finally join the revolution!

And I love the layout you did!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm reading your blog backwards, but I am loving your digital layouts! Way to go Jeanne!

Leonore