Haha. So mama raised me right, and my concentration has always been on school (which with IB basically encompased my life) and not boys. Wednesday I went out with Noah and got my first kiss. ::blushes::
Well that was even better than I could have imagined! I'm jealous! I don't think my original happy dance was good enough for news like that! I will do an all out Snoopy Happy Dance for that one!
i'm a 75 year old empty nester. i'm still rebuilding my life without my best bud, the love of my life, the 9TS, but things are never dull. and on a side note: my kidlet has found a permanent roost and is flying free.
and because I can't help myself. my PSA for today and everyday: get yourself checked. make an appointment with a dermatologist. go. slather on the sunscreen. stay out of noon day sun. melanoma is a tricky beast who strikes without rhyme or reason. do it for yourself. do it for your family. just do it!
8 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOTIE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you did, Katie, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAYYYYY....whatever you did, I'm sure it was great!
OK, I'll be the Niele one!
WHAT did you do Katie? The Internet is holding it's collective breaths!
(And "Way To Go" on whatever it is you did!)
Sue
Haha. So mama raised me right, and my concentration has always been on school (which with IB basically encompased my life) and not boys.
Wednesday I went out with Noah and got my first kiss.
::blushes::
Well that was even better than I could have imagined! I'm jealous! I don't think my original happy dance was good enough for news like that! I will do an all out Snoopy Happy Dance for that one!
Go Katie! Go Katie!
WOOHOO!!! Way to go Katie! =)
Leonore
Haha, can I just say that some things just get better with time?
Okay, time to stop torturinng my mother. And welcome back Leonore!!!
Post a Comment