Oh my gosh. When I said there would be more to love, I was talking more cat . . . . you could saddle this beastie. Look at him. He's the size of golden retriever!!!!! Yikes! I think we're going to need a larger pantry!!!Saturday, October 27, 2007
ut oh . . .
All this talk about the size of Bear's feet and his fluffy tail and now the very beginnings of a ruff, are sparking even more comments about being at least part Maine Coon, so what's a girl to do but google. This is the very first shot of a Maine Coon that comes up!!!!!
Oh my gosh. When I said there would be more to love, I was talking more cat . . . . you could saddle this beastie. Look at him. He's the size of golden retriever!!!!! Yikes! I think we're going to need a larger pantry!!!
Oh my gosh. When I said there would be more to love, I was talking more cat . . . . you could saddle this beastie. Look at him. He's the size of golden retriever!!!!! Yikes! I think we're going to need a larger pantry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment