Monday, October 8, 2007
stood up . . .
my one and only was planning on coming home this weekend. Not that I was ever the main attraction you understand . . . the local Catholic church sponsors this crazy Octoberfest carnival every year. . . strings of colored lights, Ferris wheel, midway, live music, lovely greasy sausage/pepper/onion hoagies, elephant ears, corn dogs, fun house . . . if the food doesn't get you, the rides ala spinning teacups will. Katie has attended almost every year since she was two . . . so she and two friends were going to head down just to get away, have some fun and get some home cooking. But alas, I just got THE call. Sorry mom, something has come up. What you ask???? How about whom? Seems I fell short . . . even at 5'8" I lost out to some tall, hunky, chiseled, good featured face. Oh and he is a camera buff. Harrumph! Have fun little girl. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I'd say that just shows how well you rate! Look what it took to stand you up! I mean come on....I'd stand you up for that too! Does he have a single father? lol
;o)
We never see Sam anymore either. Robbie asked the other day "Is Sissy ever coming home again?" If you wanna, you can come over and I'll share Robbie with you. OR I KNOW! My Katie is hitting that pre-hormonal mood swing stage so I'll send HER to you to keep ya company!!!
Michelle
Post a Comment