Monday, October 22, 2007

Digi Lesson 2 . . .

this is just crazy fun. When I think of all the hours I sat trying to teach myself PSE4 and wanted nothing more than to throw a well aimed brick through my screen . . . amazing what one can learn with a good teacher. So here is this weeks layout.

We learned how to:

work with two photos

use a digi alphabet for a title and recolor it

use multiple fonts

make bullet points and keep them constrained

add elliptical ovals as accents

load and use brushes.

OK, so we cheated again and used a preplanned background paper that included the stripes, calendar and bottom flourish but the rest is all done in steps . . . albeit it baby steps . . . they are mine and I am learning!!!! Hot diggity dog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, shouldn't that be "hot diggety CAT?!"

Bear has such a sweet face.

Sue

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!!!

Kelli said...

Just gorgeous as usual!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Jeanne!
Leonore