It's cold over heah in my neck o' the woods this morning too! No snow on the west coast though, flurries or otherwise. The TV is saying we'll feel like we're in the teens most of the day. But by Sunday, we're back up in the upper 70's!
I'm praying for the white stuff to fall here...it's been far too long (22 yrs!) since we had any appreciable snow. Christmas Eve two years ago brought us only a few flakes even though the coast got lots of it!! ;o(
They showed footage last night on my TeeVee of snow at Merritt Island that a "home viewer" had shot.
I have a picture of my two younger sisters and I in our robes on the morning of Jan 19, 1977 when it snowed for the first time ever in the little town I was born and raised in here in the west coast of FL! There's maybe 1/4" on the ground!!
i'm a 75 year old empty nester. i'm still rebuilding my life without my best bud, the love of my life, the 9TS, but things are never dull. and on a side note: my kidlet has found a permanent roost and is flying free.
and because I can't help myself. my PSA for today and everyday: get yourself checked. make an appointment with a dermatologist. go. slather on the sunscreen. stay out of noon day sun. melanoma is a tricky beast who strikes without rhyme or reason. do it for yourself. do it for your family. just do it!
4 comments:
It's cold over heah in my neck o' the woods this morning too! No snow on the west coast though, flurries or otherwise. The TV is saying we'll feel like we're in the teens most of the day. But by Sunday, we're back up in the upper 70's!
I'm praying for the white stuff to fall here...it's been far too long (22 yrs!) since we had any appreciable snow. Christmas Eve two years ago brought us only a few flakes even though the coast got lots of it!! ;o(
Sounds like a little bit of Baaaaah-stuhn came back with you! :o)
They showed footage last night on my TeeVee of snow at Merritt Island that a "home viewer" had shot.
I have a picture of my two younger sisters and I in our robes on the morning of Jan 19, 1977 when it snowed for the first time ever in the little town I was born and raised in here in the west coast of FL! There's maybe 1/4" on the ground!!
Post a Comment