Saturday, January 5, 2008

a joint effort . . .

Adrian brought it up . . . Laura egged me on . . . Sue showed me her Solo cups . . . Frank suggested PVC . . . ta da . . . drum roll please . . . my new pen holder!!! Thanks for all the help guys . . . I love it!!












4 comments:

Sue said...

So it's true what they say...It takes a village to raise a.....no wait.....two, or three or four heads are better than one!!!! Just think of the stuff we could come up with if we all lived closer. Or not!

Kelli said...

I love it! I've said it before and I'll say it again: You are so talented!

Liane said...

WONDERFUL, beautiful... love it! Gonna plan a home depot stop this week so I can do this too. Copy cat that I am. =-)

Anonymous said...

Love it!