Saturday, January 26, 2008
sigh . . .
this morning I was keeping myself occupied by cataloguing all of my newly acquired "digi" goodies stored on CD's . . . making covers listing contents . . . rummaging through finding goodies I had forgotten, just generally having a good old time . . . UNTIL . . . I ejected the last CD out of my ancient computer and a blip popped up telling me that the CD was corrupt and all contents had been deleted . I quickly reinserted it and everything was gone less two files . . ACK! Only 20 or 30 freebies and my shopping haul from Designer Digitals . . . Double ACK! put that on the list along with another non-functioning drive, a major crash, a misbehaving monitor and a brand new video card and my PC is definitely on its last legs. On the off chance that the computer Gods were smiling on me, I popped the CD into my laptop and ta da . . . the CD was intact. Whew! With that fresh in my memory, some advise from Jessica's husband Jared and Kelli, I will soon be the broke but happy owner of a new computer. Big enough to sail through digi work. Hooray! Thank you, thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait until you get your new toy! You are going to be so IN LOVE! Be careful not to drool on it though, you may short it out! ha!
Did you get the inspiron?
Post a Comment