even with a lesson spelled out in front of me . . . I can make a mess. I discovered this morning by checking out Susan's beautiful blog, that I had missed an entire segment of one of Jessica's tutorials. ACK!! So off I dove, into the deep end to try my hand at a polygonal cropped photo block. I think I should have grabbed a life vest first. I got all the way through . . . set up a background and realized I had not returned the center photo back to full opacity . . . major oops. I also forgot to set the stroke selection to inside . . . another oops . . . forging ahead this was the result. At least I am learning . . . . that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Credits: Paper and grid by Katie Pertiet, Font: Imprint MT Shadow
2 comments:
I have no idea what that language is you are speaking, but I love what you did with the photos.
If you call this "digi gone bad" then it's no wonder I adore what you do when it goes "good"! I see what you are saying about the opacity, but if you hadn't spilled the beans, no one would have known! I think I grasped the "inside stroke" part too, but I like this result also! It draws your eye to the photo! You are too hard on yourself, I think it's a fabulous first try!
Post a Comment