Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Lowe's you rock!!!
Our new fridge was delivered yesterday. Hooray!!! OK, I know it's sad but new appliances make me happy. Love this one! French doors, bottom freezer. So much space!!!! But what really made me happy? The delivery men asked a bunch of questions about the old one . . . seems our Lowe's refurbishes them and donates them to the needy in the community. How stinking cool is that!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on your new appliance. We, too, have a new freezer at our house.....it's called OUTSIDE!!
Ha...........
Paula
What a cool thing for your Lowe's to do! And I am also a new appliance geek! One of my "pros" for the move! lol
Michelle
I so get it on the appliance thing! I still walk over and check the new dishwasher to make sure it's running cuz it's so quiet!
Yay Lowes! I'll have to remember that the next time something dies. I soooo did not just say that! I probably jinxed myself.
Post a Comment