Sunday, March 2, 2008

it started off life . . .

as Paula's cigar box . . . not implying that Paula smokes cigars mind you . . . you don't do you Paula? . . . but there it was, hanging around forlornly in the freebie box at her garage sale. Of course I had to give it a home.

So some sand paper, a coat of paint, some ribbon and paper later, and it is now another home for scrapping goodies . . . thanks Paula!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous! Will you come play at my house pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez?!?! I'm so lucky to have such talented friends to inspire me....(if I'd just get off my bum and follow through with that inspiration! ;-)
Michelle
mmskrmooney

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a transformation!! New life for an old cigar box. The inside is just as cool as the outside. LOVE IT.
No I don't smoke cigars...but if I did I would give you the boxes!!
Glad you had fun with it. NOW CAN I PLEASE HAVE IT BACK!?

Paula