Saturday, March 15, 2008

my day so far . . .

Woke up this morning and took day 5 of my 10 days of meds for diverticulitis and two hours later I was puking up my guts and felt like I just got off the Disney teacup after a three hour ride. Nice way to start the day.

Meanwhile, yesterday I had called two tree pruning services about our monster tree in the front yard. It desperately needs a hair cut. That or we have to move the house back 15 feet. The first tree man was to arrive between 9:00 and 9:30 today to give us an estimate. We liked him and his price but are waiting for tree guy number two to give us a call. Dash back inside to worship the porcelain goddess.

Frank takes me to Panera's for my first solid meal in five days . . . thinking food would settle my stomach. Doing OK. So we decide to go to Atchley's Appliance store to order my new fridge. The guy couldn't find the price and was fooling around so long, the nausea and dizziness came back and I bolted for parking lot and the car. How charming! I hope no one I know was driving by. Frank stayed long enough to finally get a price, hops in the car and drives home like a maniac. I know he loves me, but I'm betting the extra pedal to the metal was to avoid a tragic accident INSIDE his car.

So I lay down for a while, feel better and start calling around for prices on the model fridge I want. Are all sales people from Mars or am I just in a really crappy mood?

Guy 1: At Ashley's, as discussed couldn't find the price. We were a little leery when he even asked the stock boy, who by the way, also didn't know.

Girl 1: At Sears, no ma'am, that model does not come with an inside water dispenser. There are so many models, I am not sure but I tell her I think I can see it on the photo on Sears.com. She says nope that is a door stop. Alrighty then.

Guy 2: At Sears, (yes, I called back) nope, that model doesn't come with a water dispenser inside. Me: Then why does YOUR web site's customer comments say it is the best feature of that model? Him: Let me look. Oh, I guess it does. He gives me a great price but in order to get the free delivery, I have to pay with a Sears card I do not have. So I said: So I have to open an account, charge the fridge, pay the bill, and close the account to get the free delivery, when I could just as well write a check. Him: Yes. Me: No

Guy 3: At Pioneer Appliance turned out to be an answering machine. I leave a message. No one calls me back.

Guy 4: At John's Appliance. This is the price. End of conversation. OOOOOOOK.

Guy 5: At Lowe's. Here is our price do you want me to order it for you, it will be here in 10 days. I tell him the price at Sears and he says give me your name and number and he will verify their price and match it. He calls me back and says he couldn't reach Sears (hello) but they will match it and reads the price back to me at $3 higher. Who would fight over $3 but he says, wait, let me talk to the manager again and calls back a second time and says we will match the three dollars lower. I would have paid the $3 and why do you need a manager to OK $3. But he is nice and we are going to Lowe's after dinner to order it. Hooray!

More meds, more disaster. In desperation, I call my doctor's answering service and God bless him, he returns my call and says since the actual symptoms have gone away, I can get off the meds. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

My sweet husband is downstairs making his ever delicious stuffed manicotti. The best medicine yet!!!!

It's 5:00 in the cave. What else can possible happen? Don't answer that!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{ Jeanne }}}}}}} I'm so sorry you've not been feeling well! But yay on Katie coming home tonight!

Michelle

Kelli said...

Awwww I'm sorry you have been feeling so rotten! I hope you are on the mend quickly!