Wednesday, March 5, 2008
sometimes it's the little things . . .
the other day Spring teased us with a hint of things to come. I threw open all of the windows, grabbed a book and headed out back. Lying on a lounge chair along side the pool, it was heaven . . . that perfect feeling of the sun warming my face just so, the breeze wafting lightly across my skin bringing with it that warm earthy aroma of the woods. I never even opened the book. . . I just laid there absorbing all the goodness . . . It was like those rare mornings when you wake up and even before you open your eyes, you can feel the sheets caress your body at just that right temperature and texture. Those are the mornings I don't bound out of bed to start the day but instead, savor the moment and remember how good life is. What are the little things that make you sigh in delight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Clean sheets. Ahhhhhhhh!
When I win Lotto and my maid comes every day, her first job will be changing the sheets on mah bed. And she will not be permitted to be the slug I am and not fold said laundry in a timely fashion!
Post a Comment