
But the time has come for it to be pruned back. It is dwarfing the neighbor's magnolia, drooping out over the house, soaking up all the lawn's sun . . . the men came today. The deed is done. It looks so much better with a hair cut and our lawn is happy to once again see the light of day.


A little side note: After the hurricanes, the power company work crews were all over the area cleaning up, working feverishly to get our electricity back on. I heard voices in the yard and took a peek. There under the spread of the tree were 10 FPL guys taking their break enjoying the only shade in the cul-de-sac, that hot August day.
I dearly love this tree.
3 comments:
Nice hair cut! We had ours done last year.
So....THAT'S what your house looks like!! hee...hee...
Good job!!
Paula
And you know I love that tree too!
Kel (tree lover)
Post a Comment