Tuesday, August 12, 2008

back to Savannah . . .

When I started this project . . . even before we left, I chose a pastel palette of pinks and greens because I thought it would stretch me . . . I being so not a pastel person. It apparently didn't help. I am back to my old earthy tones. What can I say, I am older than dirt and I don't like change . . .




Credits: Papers: Manuela Zimmerman, Fonts: Crys, Date Stamp: Katie Teague, Element: Jessica Sprague
Since the actual album is 6 x 12 and I trashed my wide format printer (long story), these layouts are, in real life, shorter and mounted on card stock with a few more embellishments but it is easier to upload this way.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Very cool! I love it in earth tones. Don't think the pastels would have done these justice. I have almost the same shot of the RiverWalk wall!!