
Thank you Anke! I'm so glad you are my friend. This award is a little different . . . more about blog friendship. The rules: Four out of five have to to be dedicated followers of your blog. The fifth has to be new and from far, far away. And last, you have to link back to she who nominated you.
As usual, I am making up my own rules. So I am nominating Michelle, who I harassed into finally starting her own blog after some, what, 10 years of cyberland friendship? . . and Sue because she is always so supportive, and Paula who doesn't even have a blog but needs to . . . hint, hint, hint and Tinka, who again should have a blog and doesn't but always leaves me neat comments and then there is that stranger in a strange land . . . Leonore, who has dropped off the face of the earth and needs to come back up for air, and last but not least, the slightly off kilter Kelli, who makes me laugh until my sides ache.
I love you all.
3 comments:
::ahem:: Excuse me??? SLIGHTLY off kilter?????
Have you met me?
I'm COMPLETELY off kilter!
hehe
Two awards in the same week?! Surely I'm not worthy. Thanks Jeanne!
Congrats on your awards, Jeanne! As for my starting a blog....I did that a few years ago. Can't even remember what I called it or how to access it again. Think I posted once...ranting about living with my brother and sil. I just don't konw if there's enough going on in my life that anyone would want to read about!
Post a Comment