ah-ha dork moments!!!! I do. And this one was a lulu. I've had this laptop for two years and I love it but I have always used it attached to its power cord because the screen was brighter and my blinder than a bat eyes had an easier time of it. Enter Katie home from college with her MAC which has a brightness control. So, if MAC has a brightness control, why not a PC. Why not indeed??? A quick search of the owners manual and ta-da!!!! I can see again. So do we even have to ask why it would take me two years to discover this? Naw. No way. Not going there . . .
p.s. This from the woman who had her Honda for nine years before discovering she had a coin holder . . . I'm just saying . . .
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment