
Note: This is the last shot ever taken of my beloved Cheerio's hat. While trying to get shots going down the Tidal Wave the second time, I forgot to hold on to it and it flew off only to meet a most untimely death, never to resurface. Let us all say a prayer . . .
We also managed to take in an animal show. Which was really cute if you don't mind frozen birds being thrown in the air.
I have more pictures but they are in the throw-away underwater camera and need to be developed. How dark ages is that? So much for instant gratification.
In the end, we were chased out of the park by thunder and lightening . . . the rides being shut down for safety reasons. Picture two wet rats, no longer dodging rain drops but rather reveling in the wetness of a hot summer day in Florida.
4 comments:
welcome back, it sure looks like you had a great time. I love those rides! You have such a way of journaling, you didn't really even need the class! You always crack me up!
RIP Beloved Cheerios hat. You had a good life, and you were loved by many......uh.....one.
Welcome home!
Oh noeeooeeoo, not the Cherrioeeoo hat! (This whole comment would work better if you could actually HEAR me singing the old Cheerio jingle!)
Looks like you had some fun!
I love that you have that look on your face that you get whenever Dad and I do something risky and stupid (which, granted, is often) and Dad is smiling like a little kid in the candy shop.
Post a Comment