Friday, September 12, 2008

images from yesterday . . .

These from Stacie, who knows I love spring flowers . . . thank you, thank you, thank you.
and this from my friend Sheri, with whom I am eerily on the same wave length. I swear she knew I was craving a slice of chocolate . . . and this was to die for . . .


and then Frank, who knows how much I love my camera . . . took me on a mini photo shoot down by the river . . . neither this

nor this are favorite shots, but he reminded me they may not be common for those not near the intercoastal

I preferred this . . .

and even this . . .

and these cuties, who were watching their dad fish . . .


and then just because I loved the color . . .

and because of course I love oddities . . .

nope, don't even ask . . . it was a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your photos...and am happy to see that I'm not the only one who takes pictures of seagulls!

Michelle said...

Love the pictures as always! And the one of the cake made me drool!

Anke said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday, wow, 60! You strike me as a person who grabs life with both hands and just keeps going no matter what!!! Here is to many more!!!!