- don't teach me to leap into your arms if you don't want my help baking chocolate chip cookies, it's not my fault if the flour spurts out all over in huge white puffs and dusts me along the way.
- if you won't play with me because you are baking, expect me to lose my toy under the refrigerator at least seven times until you are done and can play. It's not my fault I want attention.
- don't throw my favorite toy while holding me. I need your stomach to launch myself into the stratosphere. It's not my fault I haven't had my pedicure this week.

Love, Ninja
3 comments:
LOL, great minds think alike! I was just thinking of Daisy's message to me as I was trying to vacuum around the Schnoodle 500 this morning!
Ummm, 'scuse me...It's NEVER their fault! That's why they're so darn cute. So we don't kill 'em!!
Love the little halo! I can so relate, gotta lov them animals!
Post a Comment