and I flat out stole this layout from my friend
Anke. If the truth be known, I actually consider myself to be showing great restraint in not stealing almost every layout she does. She is a stunning digital artist. I was absolutely fascinated with her use of the number 5 and had to try and replicate it. The other thing I played with was the Dodge Tool. I have used it before but not in this manner. I think I like the effect of lightening better than the darkening of the Burn Tool, I had been so fond of.
Credits: Background paper and circle sticker: J. Crowley, Fonts: Fluoxetine, Jane Austin, Palatino Linotype, Charms Blue Flower Sticker: Jessica Sprague, Swirl: Fei, Background swirls: Scarlet Heels.Thank you Anke, for being such and inspiration and making me grow my skills.
1 comment:
you give me way too much credit, LOL The 5 was an overlay at DD, I got it during their chat last week! You did such a great job with it!
Post a Comment