Yet one more trek to Moffitt Cancer Center. More good news and we don't have to do that drive again for another four months. Hooray. Going over this time was more than a little hairy for she who does not like interstate driving even on a good day. And this was no good day. Thankfully, the nine toed sloth was up for doing the driving in this:
Which left chicken heart (moi) and her camera to hunt for these lovelies which seemed to be popping up around every corner. I know they are rather faint but give me credit for catching anything at 70 mph!!!!
and I think I'll sneak one last new one in for Michelle.


3 comments:
WOW! You were surrounded by rainbows! What a great sign!
And great shots too!
Aww! (S)He's so cute!!! What a great photo!
congratulations to the 9 toed sloth (giggle). Great photos, especially at such a speed (more giggles)
Post a Comment