Wednesday, October 14, 2009

and . . .

a fun afternoon at Busch Gardens . . .
two wonderful Lodge characters named Ida Jean and Rose . . .
and, Kelli, who just cracks me up . . .


and now for a little monkey business . . .



and a little more . . .



because she kept swinging . . .



and swinging . .



or would you prefer a catnap . . .



and just for Michelle . . .



have you met king tut? aka the 9TS?



and then just because I am jealous of him, meet Mr. Elephant



At least he can remember why he is standing in front of the fridge . . .

and Mr. Rhino . . . ? He is famous for being a rare black rhino.



who looks awfully brown to me . . .

but then again, this is how I view the world . . .



the end.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm really touched that you are thankful for me - whatever the reason may be.

HOWEVER

I'm just not sure how to take the fact that you say you are thankful for me and then IMMEDIATELY post several pictures of a monkey whom you refer to as "she".

I'm gonna have to mull this one over for awhile.

Michelle said...

I was wondering what "she" did to crack you up and then saw the photos and thought "hmmmm"! LOL

Have you seen a Paper Wishes catalog?? There is a "torn" flamingo (think those tear bear thingys). I saw it and exclaimed "OH!" but Daisy and Belle just didn't get into it like I did and they were the only ones home with me at the time!

Kelli said...

Nice, Michelle.

Nice.

Sheesh, I get no respect 'round these parts.

Michelle said...

Hey! It's Jeanne's blog not mine! I'm not the one who put monkey photos up after your name! ;-)

Anke said...

awesome shots Jeanne! I really like the one in the mirror! What a fun place!