Monday, October 19, 2009

IRL . . .

last night the 9TS and I went back for our last pizza at the Broadway Ristorante, but unlike our previous visits, this time we had company. We were joined by a friend I had "chatted" with over the years, but never met in real life, and her husband. That is the beauty of the internet. You can garner friends from literally all over the world and never have to step out of the cave.

But step out we did and noshed with Sue and her husband John.



It was fun. I had a good time. Maybe I should venture out of the cave more often. Ya think? Thanks Sue! For coming all that way, for bringing John, for all the cards that cheered the 9TS. Thank you.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

And yet, nothing garlicky showed up on my doorstep this morning...
hmph.

Sue said...

Dang do we look jaundiced! We really don't have a liver disfunction, it's the "mood lighting" in the restaurant.

It was wonderful to finally meet you and the 9TS. Sure hope it's not another 5 years before we see you again!

Michelle said...

How fun! A great way to celebrate the end of this particular journey!