Friday, October 9, 2009

it's Friday . . .

and I am grateful to have a house to clean . . .
a grandchild to take to school . . .
a husband home for the weekend . . .

well, while it is true that I am thankful that I have a house to clean, I kind of wish it would do it itself. Well, more than kind of. Do they make houses like that? Can I buy one? You wake up each morning and the mountain of cat hair has been sucked into oblivion. The ring around the tub has gone poof! The sink is clean, the dishwasher run. The clothes ironed and put away. The garbage put out . . . the lawn mowed . . . the pool cleaned . . . the litter changed . . . the floors mopped. Maybe we should move

2 comments:

Sue said...

Stop the presses! I'm going with you to your new house!

Michelle said...

I want one of those houses too! I was just telling my Katie that I need to at least vacuum today because I bet there's 10 lbs of dog hair in the carpet. I haven't vacuumed in over a week thanks the the flu. Poor Dyson's going to get a workout today!