certainly not the last day I will ever be thankful for something but the last day of this project. Now I just have to turn it into a spiffy mini album. Or that would be the case if I were not so desperately behind in the course. ACK! Any who:
I am thankful for this glorious day. It is cool and crisp and drop dead gorgeous. And after a L O N G hot summer, it is like an oasis. A rejuvenation. Color me happy, happy.
I am thankful for the rotisserie chicken that is going to be our dinner. A) They are very good, B) it means I don't have to cook. Something I don't want to do today but am looking forward to getting back to once we are home for good. I miss the daily pattern of my life that has been so upended lately.
I am thankful that we have met all the people that entered our world the last six weeks. Each in their own way, have left foot prints in our lives. I will, however, not miss the Lodge. I am grateful for it, just won't miss it. Especially those who were recently evicted. Another story.
On a different note, I have a new phone. Mine was hard to text on and this one was free after rebate so why not? Why not, indeed. I haven't even learned how to turn it on yet. I am so techno challenged. Katie, please come help me out. I'll bake you cookies? Crock pot chicken? Chicken that smells good when cooking?
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I too am techno challenged in a major way BUT I can operate a crock pot so would love your chicken recipe! Thank you!
Paula
I think you're going to have to promise Katie Beef Stew over Noodles. ;~)
I can't wait to see your album. Once I get a free minute you will be the inspiration for my future thankful album.
Come on Kelli, don't sell me short (I'm already short enough as is teehee)! I'll take all of the above, Mommy! Plus Kelli's addition of beef stew over noodles. Oh! And lasagna, and Publix chocolate cake, and... and... and... well, I can't actually think of anything else right now, but you know me well :)
Post a Comment