Wednesday, October 28, 2009

normal?

I live in a normal neighborhood . . . well except for the exorcists next door . . . but every neighborhood has one of them right? Baahaaa! (sorry). Being just days until Halloween, I decided to meander the three cul-du-sacs to inhale some seasonal sensory sublime-ness . . . . which translates into . . . without Katie, we don't decorate and I was missing it.

Of course I took my camera. And as I stood, squatted, and generally pointed said camera in every direction, I noticed something odd about the decorations. Where are the cute pumpkins? The straw scarecrows? The bales of hay? Where was the Indian corn? Hummm.


Credits: Pumpkin, Webbing: SNA, Fonts: CK_Ali's Writing, Chiller

Nope. We have gory hands coming up from the ground. Pumpkin ghosts hanging from tree. Skeletons propped up on mailboxes. So much for sweetness and light. What exactly does this say about "the hood?" I don't know but I love it.

And on other non-related topics, Kaity needed help on an assignment that required scanning and merging. It's been well over a year since I have had a need to "stitch" a layout and never since acquiring CS4. What a breeze! So much easier than the old 2,976 step program.



So here is old Luna . . . coming and going in the same photo. Have I told you recently how giddy CS4 makes me? Giddy! Giddy! Giddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a thought....maybe you should sic "Taco" aka the exorcist on the neighbors in the hood!!

(sorry...couldn't resist)

Paula

Kelli said...

Ok, you need to teach me this trick, please!!!!!!!