The 9TS and I decided to explore the University Mall one afternoon. We found a spot to park the car where we were relative certain we could find it again. Don't forget, the motto in this house is . . . As soon as we have hit the end of the driveway, the 9TS is lost and I have forgotten where we were going . . . But I digress. There were these "things" over in one section. As the 9TS was making a beeline for the mall entrance . . . he likes to shop . . . I was wandering off base as usual, trying to understand the roped off pods.
On closer inspection, the light bulb went off. They were bike abodes. Secure cycling cylinders. Weather proof porticoes. Theft resistant tents. Serious domiciles for the non-sedentary. I was fascinated.


My poor bike is relegated to the garage where I tap it regularly with nose of my Miata. Maybe it needs one of these?
2 comments:
OMG! You ventured to the Crack Mall! That's about all it's good for. If you haven't yet, you should go check out International Plaza down by Tampa Airport. Now THERE'S a mall! They even have a Cinnabon store. Can't go wrong there!
What a neat idea! People are so clever when they aren't being irritating!
{giggle}
Post a Comment