The chair frames loved their bath. They were pleased to be clean and shiny . . . very happy, dancing around inspecting themselves and each other . . . vain little creatures that they are. The cushions were not so enthused. They enjoyed being rubbed down and scrubbed but grumbled about being left out to drip dry on a cloudy day. I didn't pay them much mind . . . they have a tendency to complain. They are bad tippers anyway. The tables were ecstatic and stood taller in their cleanliness. "Sit at me!" "Put your book on ME!" The pool deck was grumpy too for some reason. I heard a couple of squares complaining about losing their "character" and being bleached into oblivion . . . 'just one of the crowd now'. Geesh, you can't please everybody.
But the 9TS and I are delighted. The carpentry is all done on the back wall of the house and looks great. The furniture and deck are sparkling. The screens are back to their normal color and everything is ready for Thursday.
I am thankful that task is done even if there was a lot of whining from the decking . . .
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are headed to my sister and bil's on Thursday but if you're still in a cleaning mood, I've got things here you can spit and polish! I'd be sure you were back home in time to prepare the feast. THAT'S the kid of friend I am!!
Post a Comment