Saturday, November 7, 2009

yesterday was not my most favorite day. I take that back. Thursday was not my most favorite day. Friday was a piece of cake in comparison. Thursday, I not only got to starve to death. I got to swallow four nasty little pills that made numerous trips to the porcelain goddess mandatory. Then I got to drink four quarts of very salty cherry favored mystery potion and visit the goddess some more. Three rolls of toilet paper later, I was ready for the next day's adventure. Oh and not only did I refuse to cook for he and Katie, I made them eat in exile so none of the delicious aromas could waft my way. I am so mean.

Friday, 9:00 a.m. and I am laying on a gurney waiting for my colonoscopy and endoscopy. 11:21 and I am on my way home. Aren't you glad I skipped that whole section? I wouldn't have. You know me. But I was sleeping.

We stopped at Sorrento's on the way home for a massive meatball sub to fill the equally massive empty void that was my stomach. When that wasn't enough, we went to Carrabba's for more intake. Yummo.

This morning it is all just a bad memory but the 9TS is quaking in his boots because it is his turn next. I promised him I would not eat food in his presence when he too was starving. See how nice I am to him . . . snort . . .

2 comments:

Anke said...

I hope everything turned out okay for you. I hate getting those done! I usually remember most of them too, so there is even more to hate...but necessary!

Kelli said...

YAY! That's over until next time! Did you get a good report?