| Blog - JS.Com Articles | |
| Written by Kristen Creech | |
| Friday, 20 November 2009 05:58 | |
| Let me just say - I am loving this week's Scrapbook Challenge led by Creative Team member Linda (lindsan)! Are you ready? "Ten Things that You Love Right Now". Well this challenge would be on my top ten list! The layouts submitted were amazing I tell you Amazing. Go have a look. If you happen to see JeanneD, tell her I said her page rocked the house. | |
WOOHOO!!!! Thank you Kristen!!
4 comments:
I saw this and was going to come say woohoo! on your blog. Pretty cool.
Thanks, Kendra. Doing a happy dance!
Some of us have known for a long time that you rocked the house!
Well DUH! It rocked the house even though I didn't make the top 10.
Not that I'm bitter.
{wink}
Post a Comment