Monday, November 9, 2009

love is in the air . . .

Is it true that "opposites attract"? Or is it more "fighting like cats and dogs"? Come on folks, make up your collective minds.

Well, in our case, it seems that opposites attract beats the cat versus dog thing. Bear is in love.

I had to grab my camera to catch the object of his affection. A very staid lass. A stalwart gal of few words. A somber citizen. Demure. Solid. Sedate. Grave. Well, if the truth be known, even a little dull. But who am I to pass judgment on she who puts a sparkle in Bear's eye. She who warms my cat's heart. May they be happy for many years to come.



Seriously, what an adorable pair. Their offspring may be a little, um, less playful than most but they will be adorable.



Have a wonderful life you two!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

ok, I literally laughed out loud at this. And I so needed that chuckle....well ok....it was actually a guffaw. And it felt good! This is so precious! Bear has very good taste, I get the feeling his girlfriend is not the type to talk back.

Gosh I adore you and your stories and sense of humor.

Sue said...

Such a handsome couple. I wish them many years of happiness!

Anke said...

you crack me up Jeanne, your writing is always amazing! They make a great couple for sure :)