Friday, January 29, 2010

one itch scritched . . .

Finally!!!! Last night I did the math . . . whew, that was a mental work out, fractions never having been my BFF! and made the pattern for my camera strap cover.

Today, it was cut:



and sew:



and ta da!!!!



a camera strap cover which is . . . at this very moment . . . being licking and bathed by one little black cat.

So, OK, I didn't follow the directions explicitly . . . or at all for that matter. It was more of a fly by the seat of the pants thing. I should have read the directions. You know I should have. It's a little snug but otherwise perfect and I love it.

I will repeat the process . . . albeit a tad wider . . . later on in the weekend and make the 9TS one too.

Aw, that itch feels so much better having been scritched . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Once this current crisis is over, I'm gonna attempt one too! It's been on my "list" for over a year now!