Wednesday, January 6, 2010

playing with fire . . .

so what do you do when it is freezing outside . . . literally . . . and your kidlet is home for a bit. Easy, you pull out the marshmallows and the roasting sticks . . . of course.

Note: These are not your run of the mill camping sticks, these are genuine, antique utensils of aged wood and metal circa 1940. I know. I used them as a kid for hot dogs, marshmallows and all sorts of goodness and we know how long ago that was . . .

And so you get flaming fists of fluff:



a 9TS enjoying the yummy:



and best yet, you get this face ready to chow down:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! I roasted marshmallows this past weekend! I hadn't done that in ages. So fun!

HiHo, the Duck said...

I'm not really sure what to say.