Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lesson 4 . . .

Of Jessica's pen tablet class . . . minus the extractions. It seems I went a little crazy with the brushing and didn't leave enough room. That and I have always been intimidated by them.


Credits: Template: Jessica Sprague, Papers: Amanda Taylor

I also, it seems, am intimidated with my own handwriting. It displeases me. Chicken scratch. Bah! But I was delighted that my wild child actually laid still while I clicked away, some almost in his face. How things have changed from when he first arrived fourteen years ago. Crazy man has finally mellowed. Love him.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Beautiful layout of a beautiful kitten! Love how you pulled the blue from his eyes into the paint color!

I think your handwriting is fine! You'll get used to writing on that weird surface soon enough!

And I love the polka dots - go figure.
hehe

Anke said...

Very cute, the design is adorable and the photos again are wonderful!

joanieb147 said...

We love every little morsel of our beasties!