Saturday, January 1, 2011

doing a happy dance . . .

once in awhile something comes along that just knocks me off my feet, and Anna Aspnes' new photo Blenz is one of those goodies.  Squeal!!!

So you take two photos, add one of her brushes and look what happens.
OK, so this is my very first attempt but I am still excited and yes, thanks to Jessica Sprague, I do know how to do this the long way but why go to all that trouble when in one fell swoop . . . instant merging.  Just color me happy, happy, happy.  I am off to play some more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, looking good there! I just saw those masks at DD but I think I already have them. Geez, better go look huh?
Have fun playing and I hope you and yours have a happy and healthy!!!!!! New year Jeanne!

Kelli said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!