Who can resist the description:
Patchouli: sensual & calming. A must have for all hippies out there! No scent brings the 70's back faster. It is a deep, earthy and very sensual scent.
oh yeah, I'm all over that one. And then Shea butter. I always wanted to try some but at the farmers market, they sell it from a big yellow glob in a box, open to the air. OK, so I fail as Miss Organic, 1948 but I'm not putting something with flies buzzing around it on my face . . . at least not knowingly, so a sweet little jar will be just fine.
And then there is the little upstairs store that has all things feline. A must see. And a massive kitchen store for culinary oddities. Oh, the list goes on.
And so a day trip is planned for Wednesday. Wheeeee!!!

2 comments:
Wow....this place looks very interesting!! Have F.U.N. on Wednesday.
Paula
Enabler. I LOVE me some patchouli. I used to burn incense in my 70 Nova! Got stopped one time and had a heck of a time convincing the nice officer that I was NOT burning it to cover the smell of an illegal leafy substance!
Post a Comment