Tuesday, January 18, 2011

rat-a-tat-tat . . .

There's a long back story as to how the yoga yaya's ended up meeting before class this morning to gaily adorn their bodies with temporary tattoos. Let's just say it involved tattoo parlors, biker bars, one legged midgets, Wyatt Earp, 'tramp stamps' and '@ss antlers' and leaves the rest to your imagination. Be assured, not one yaya was harmed in the filming of this sequence.

The ring leader was, of course, Lee. Were you in doubt?

Please excuse the quality of exhibits A. B. C. D. and F, I forgot my camera and had to resort to my cell phone.

And so, for close ups, we have:

Kitty:

Joanie:

Lee:

Lorraine:

and Linda:

My tat is on the inside of my left wrist . . . a wild and woolly aborigine's head . . . he is however missing some of his feathers and a hunk of dreadlocks due to user deficiency and even my picture was a blur. Why was I thinking my cell had macro capabilities????

And yes, we got a few stares . . . a few guffaws . . . a climbing eyebrow or two, all of which we blatantly ignored and in we marched to feed our inner souls, tone our corporeal bodies and strengthen our Qi. Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE seemed to think I was the "Ringleader" and I don't even know how the tattoos ended up in my dresser drawer. I wish your's would have been on this blog but there's always next week. I SHOWED MINE OFF AT BABE'S BLUE ROOM, ORMOND STEAKHOUSE AND RIVER GRILLE. A good time was had by all!

Wild Child

joanieb147 said...

Thank you, WC--I really like mine, and I hope the weather will soon be warm enough to show some leg...and gecko!