Sunday, January 30, 2011

slurp . . .

We are omnivores — carnivorous, chocolate-loving, bacon-hoarding, wineauxs, beer geeks, curd nerds and yes, even vegetarians. Together we are shamelessly unapologetic flavor crusaders and Datz is our playground. Served with ample sides of culinary education and entertainment in a spirited, ever-evolving environment. After all, we believe ordinary belongs in the dictionary, not in a restaurant. Especially ours.

And thus they describe the restaurant my friend Sue posted about a few days ago. Was it the verbiage that drew me in? Well, maybe but really it was this photo I lifted from her blog.

Slurp!

And since the 9TS and I are headed back to Tampa in another two weeks, I think we have to make a pit stop. At least I hope so. And check out Datz. I am drooling. We are actually spending the night since his tests start at 7:00 a.m. and the 9TS and I are not fond of trekking across the state at 4:00 a.m. No we are not. Sooooooooooo. YAY!

No comments: