Saturday, April 2, 2011

he passed and other things . . .

with flying colors!!! The doctor was amazed. My old sloth has the stuff!!!!


and dorkism #3746

Joanie and I went to get my second ever pedicure. So I figured this time, I would be an old hand at this most wondrous phenomenon. And I was. I settled into my comfortable chair and played with all the buttons, I relaxed with my feet in the water watching the different colored lights flash back and forth, I moved my feet when he needed them moved, I barely flinched when he tickled the heck out of my feet with the loofah brush, I kept my tootsies calm as he painted each one . . . Vodka and Caviar . . . I sighed appreciatively when he threw on the hot towel, and I shuffled over to the drying station without scuffing my new paint. And there is where I got into trouble. The drying station has a place for your hands. Check. And then there is a shelf and then there is the floor. So I happily propped my feet on the shelf . . . until the little girl came over and motioned for me to put them under the lights . . . UNDER the shelf. GAH!

So of course she had to tell the guy who did my feet and they giggled . . . and giggled. And they were right. I am a dork. With an audience. Oh, why can't I do these things alone, at home, in the cave?

Oh yeah, I do. I just don't tell you.

2 comments:

joanieb147 said...

The nail girl probably put this on her blog too.

Sue said...

Isn't it wonderful to know that the 9TS can still pass tests when he needs to?!

Not sayin nuttin about feets on top of the shelf!! :::snort:::