Tuesday, August 9, 2011
catching up . . .
Monday, Monday:
2.07 too too hot!
Kidlet and I went to get our eyes checked today. Baby cataracts. Boo Hiss!!! Me, obviously not Kidlet. When did I get this old?
Tuesday:
3.46 at least we could breathe.
My friend Sue just sent me the most amazing blog link. I'm having goat cheese stuffed tomatoes for lunch and I think I will be making the zucchini boats this week. Yummo, slurp!!!! I have to sign off now and drool some more as I sift through that blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you get any of the lovely rain yesterday? We had off and on rain all day and it's raining again this morning. I'll take all we can get!
I KNEW the tomato and goat cheese recipe was right up your alley. She does a wonderful tomato soup that I make quite often. Love her blog!
Boo on cataracts.
Post a Comment