Monday, August 1, 2011

ode to whine . . .

Sunday:  No walking, my wretched old knee didn't like something I did to it and protested mightily.  I'd complain too if someone made me bend in an odd direction . . . but why while trying to get up off the porcelain goddess . . . .  I know, never mind, we won't go there!  You can say thank you, now.

Lunch!!!  I ran away!!  Lee and I had lunch at Carrabba's and harassed the waiter unmercifully.  She did at least, I, on the other hand, was a perfect angel!!!  About the time she goaded him into popping the poor odd numbered shrimp into his mouth, I almost choked myself in a fit of giggles.  And yes, there was some wine involved and yes, I took a baggy of the 9TS's favorite spaghetti home with us, along with some minestrone and a mini dessert. 

Rough night.  The poor 9TS was up until 4:30.  He wandered.  He moaned.  He groaned.  He itched.  His teeth hurt.  Nothing seemed to work.  Miserable, miserable, miserable.

Monday:  Placed a call to Moffitt first thing.  Still waiting for a call back.  His primary nurse is off on Mondays.  Gah!!!!

A very carefully trodden 2.77 miles this morning.

NOTE TO GOGGLE:  Carrabba's and Moffitt are too spelled correctly.  Go fish!  Grumble, grumble, grumble.

No comments: