Sunday, December 11, 2011

bitesies . . .

cooking is getting odder and odder in the cave.  I will cram the 9TS full of anything he will eat.  No more ban on anything that isn't heart healthy.  Last night after stuffing him with calamari over linguini at Carrabba's, we stopped at Panera's for some of their artery clogging sticky buns for his late night snack.  At lunch today, after eating half a bowl of chicken stew, we got him a Cobblestone muffin for dessert tonight.  It didn't make it even until dinner.  Prednisone at work.

For dinner, I made him one of his favorites.  Cod cooked in stewed tomatoes with mashed potatoes:
he did a fairly decent job inhaling it.

Cod and me?  Not so much.  I noshed down on zucchini and squash mixed with onion, garlic and tomato.  It was the cheese that sent me over the edge:
Please let me die in veggie heaven!

So the new rule here is, all rules are out the window.  If he wants it, he gets it, because basically . . . I am ashamed to admit . . .  my sloth now weighs less than I do.  GAH on so many levels.

Peace out, cowgirls!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Is it wrong that as I'm eating my Napoleon dessert from last night's dinner that I'm drooling over YOUR last night's dinner?! Both of 'em!!

I have some extra lbs I'd gladly give the sloth. Can even arrange for delivery!