Frank is putting the second coat of paint on my new room and by this afternoon I will be able to divest my bathroom and bedroom of all the bags and boxes that belong in the loft and wait ever so impatiently for the six weeks it will take for the cabinetry to come in. In the meantime with the room so freshly painted, the window and screen look oh so miserably grubby. What's a body to do? The screen is easy to remove, take downstairs and scrub in the driveway but the outside of the windows . . . that is a whole other story . . . as in second story . . . as in hovering over the pool deck . . . as in concrete. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, so there I am outside the window, balancing on the cage beams, Windex in hand, hoping my will is up-to-date. EEK.And to everyone's delight, this will be the last post on my room until mid September. Thanks one and all for putting up with my ramblings on this topic.
3 comments:
Oh no you don't! You can't leave us in the lurch until next month. If you do something to the room, we wanna know about it. Cuz we're Niele like that!
Sue
OH my goodness you are one brave woman! I can't believe you were wandering around outside that window! Who do you think you are, Spiderman? ACK! That freaks me out!
And I for one, love reading about your new scraproom, I've been checking every day for more updates. But I check everyday for your awesome blogs anyway. You could write about glue drying and I just know it would be so entertaining!
How come you get to go out on the pool screen and I can't even go out onto the roof ourside my room?
I'm thinking the roof is a tad bit safer...
Post a Comment