


The carpenters left with a Hi Ho Silver and a cloud of dust. Literally. There is dust on every surface from drilling the cord holes. But . . . who cares, I have a work space. A scrap room. A studio. A dedicated room. Call it what you may, I am tippy-tapping my way joyfully around putting things here and there. Giddy, I say. Just plain GIDDY!!! I actually have two work areas. One for normal stuff and one for . . . I don't know, sewing, having a friend over the scrap, or just plain having another area to mess around in. The blinds come in Wednesday afternoon. This afternoon, we are chair hunting (I stole Frank's for the time being), and I need to pick up the frame for files that go in the center set of drawers. The rug is on order and Frank is figuring out the crown molding. Then come the no bracket 3.5" deep shelving for my stamps and it is done. No excuses, I will have to create. What glorious fun.
4 comments:
Enjoy your brand spankin' new STUDIO, my sweet friend! It's just perfect! I can't wait to see the beautiful things that are created there!
It's Sept 1 and all is right with the world.
Waiting for my invite to come use that "extra" space!
Sue
Yay for you!!! Enjoy it! You certainly derserve it!!!
Michelle
OOOOHHH!!Love your new studio, Jeanne. I'm feeling inspired to get home and dive back into organizing my own space....to bad it's only 9:30 a.m. and I still have a few hours before I can leave the office!! LOL!
Enjoy...I know we will be seeing more awesome projects and layouts!
Post a Comment