Thursday, August 9, 2007

spent the morning . . .




reclaiming my bedroom!!! During the process of notching out a space for me, all of the contents of the loft needed to go elsewhere and elsewhere they did . . . into the hall, my bedroom, the bathroom, Katie's room. No where was sacred. So for a week you heard a lot of nasty words from the bedroom as we stubbed toes, bruised shins, caromed off walls trying to dodge STUFF. My klutz factor went sky high.

I am happy to say, the bags are gone, the room rearranged and the first three layers of dust have been swallowed up by my Dyson Animal. I had to smack it on the back a few times as it choked and sputtered. It deserves a medal for going above and beyond the call of duty. We are still not peeking under the bed. That can wait for cleaning level two.

I moved the flea market pictures to their new home over the bed. I know, who in their right mind A) takes pictures at a flea market B) actually develops them and C) hangs them in broad daylight. So I am odd. I love shots of old buckets, wooden spindles, milk cans, etc. They make me happy.

Tomorow I reclaim the bathroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like pictures like that too!

I keep drooling over those Dyson Animal vacs (if one can drool over a vacuum! lol)

I love how your room looks! Wanna come decorate mine???

Michelle

Kelli said...

Jeanne, you and I must be kindred spirits. I take photographs everywhere, even the grocery store! LOL So flea market photos make perfect sense to me! You did a great job, the photos are wonderful!