sick of digi layouts? Here's yet another. Sorry, it is an addiction.
Credits: Papers, ribbon, brads, tag: Dinner Party by Shabby Princess, Overlay by Kimi Kreations, Swirls by Jessica Sprague, Fonts: Bleeding Cowboy, Fluoxetine, Rage Italica.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So looking back, I do kind of wish I had smiled more...
I think that expression gives you an air of mystery, Katie. People write songs about that and paint portraits about that! Someday many young school children could parade before your photo in a museum somewhere! (All the while asking "Is there a souvenier shop here???" ;-)
i'm a 75 year old empty nester. i'm still rebuilding my life without my best bud, the love of my life, the 9TS, but things are never dull. and on a side note: my kidlet has found a permanent roost and is flying free.
and because I can't help myself. my PSA for today and everyday: get yourself checked. make an appointment with a dermatologist. go. slather on the sunscreen. stay out of noon day sun. melanoma is a tricky beast who strikes without rhyme or reason. do it for yourself. do it for your family. just do it!
4 comments:
So looking back, I do kind of wish I had smiled more...
No Katie, don't. If you had, it would have been a totally different layout. I love the look on your face!
Beautiful layout, Jeanne. (But you had a good subject!)
I think that expression gives you an air of mystery, Katie. People write songs about that and paint portraits about that! Someday many young school children could parade before your photo in a museum somewhere! (All the while asking "Is there a souvenier shop here???" ;-)
Michelle
Gorgeous layout, knockout daughter!
Post a Comment